1. Let us know of your interest in coaching a team. The best way to contact us is through email. You can provide us with your name and information and the age group you are interested in coaching. When the time comes for the season to start, we can email you a coaches packet. They are also available for download from the website.
2. Watch our website for dates of our coaches meetings and other important dates like registration or roster deadlines. Attend a coaches meeting to receive information on the season.
3. Assemble your team. If you do not have enough girls there is always the possibility of acquiring girls from the draft.
4. Turn in all paperwork. Your players may register online, by mail, or you can turn in all registration forms and fees as a team. We will need a copy of a birth certificate from any player who has not played with our league in the past. We will also need a coaches contract from you and any other assistant coaches. Coaches are also required to do a background check at their own cost by one of the companies approved by the league.
5. If you need equipment you will have the opportunity to check some out from the league. We ask for a $250 deposit check that we hold until you turn in the equipment at the end of the season. At that time we will return your check to you.
If you have any further questions please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org